1. I'd like to ask
  2. 534 people in 175 cities are asking questions to 18 people
Multiculturalism
Popular Questions
  1. stugat is asking Gordon Brown: "Why cannot the Israeli and Palestinian People be encouraged to live side by side by EVERY world leader and third party involved in this issue? Is it that hard to have synagogues next to mosques and two..." Show more »"Why cannot the Israeli and Palestinian People be encouraged to live side by side by EVERY world leader and third party involved in this issue? Is it that hard to have synagogues next to mosques and two different cultures living side by side? For too long unnecessary lives have been lost in this conflict, when all that is needed is for someone to tell both sides that there is no need for borders to be erected. In fact, we should be encouraging for these borders to be torn down, as they have been in the rest of the world, where people of different cultures live side by side.  All it'll take is for someone like President Obama, or yourself,to say "that's it, i'm not dropping this until both people can be allowed to live side by side." I'm sure that the common folk of Israel and Palestine would jump at the chance of living in times of no danger, and that's why the politicians of both sides need to be told to stop leading their people into costly pursuits." Show less »
  2. 11

MORE QUESTIONS!
Recent Questions
  1. stugat is asking Gordon Brown: "Why cannot the Israeli and Palestinian People be encouraged to live side by side by EVERY world leader and third party involved in this issue? Is it that hard to have synagogues next to mosques and two..." Show more »"Why cannot the Israeli and Palestinian People be encouraged to live side by side by EVERY world leader and third party involved in this issue? Is it that hard to have synagogues next to mosques and two different cultures living side by side? For too long unnecessary lives have been lost in this conflict, when all that is needed is for someone to tell both sides that there is no need for borders to be erected. In fact, we should be encouraging for these borders to be torn down, as they have been in the rest of the world, where people of different cultures live side by side.  All it'll take is for someone like President Obama, or yourself,to say "that's it, i'm not dropping this until both people can be allowed to live side by side." I'm sure that the common folk of Israel and Palestine would jump at the chance of living in times of no danger, and that's why the politicians of both sides need to be told to stop leading their people into costly pursuits." Show less »
  2. 11

MORE QUESTIONS!