1. I'd like to ask
  2. 534 people in 175 cities are asking questions to 18 people
Investment
Popular Questions
  1. ordinaryboy on London Summit Outcomes.: "I would like to see clarity on the role competition plays and what model of competition is required to meet with the EU objectives for the social protection of vulnerable adults, and more specifically..." Show more »"I would like to see clarity on the role competition plays and what model of competition is required to meet with the EU objectives for the social protection of vulnerable adults, and more specifically a Care Quality Commission review of whether or not market standardisation and harmonisation satisfies the regulators requirements for national competency in the provision of health and social care." Show less »
  2. 54

1. ordinaryboy is asking Lord Mandelson: "Why has it proved so hard for social and business enterprise in health and social care to offer sustainable alternatives to public sector services?"
  2. 52

1. ordinaryboy is asking Brendan Barber: "

What role, dialougue or impact is the TUC hoping to have with the newly established Cooperation and Competition Panel on the future of health care in the UK and Europe?

"
  2. 41

1. MartinMurphy is asking John McFall MP: "Do you agree there is a second big bail out- of small investors in second homes? I'm a saver and a tax payer. Why should I subsidise a bail out of somebody who has invested in a second home-whose investment..." Show more »"Do you agree there is a second big bail out- of small investors in second homes? I'm a saver and a tax payer. Why should I subsidise a bail out of somebody who has invested in a second home-whose investment has devalued- when I chosen (wisely) not to do so? In capitalism, you live by the sword and die by the sword, don't you?" Show less »
  2. 6

1. ThomasT is asking John McFall MP: "You have called for an FSA probe on the misselling of "secure loans" which I agree, should be looked into, but back in 1988 I was missold an endowment mortgage and 21 years down the line am in the situation..." Show more »"You have called for an FSA probe on the misselling of "secure loans" which I agree, should be looked into, but back in 1988 I was missold an endowment mortgage and 21 years down the line am in the situation where I have had to accept to bear the loss myself. If there is a probe, will the people who have been missold these investments be compensated, and how long will it take?" Show less »
  2. 6

MORE QUESTIONS!
Recent Questions
  1. ordinaryboy is asking Brendan Barber: "

What role, dialougue or impact is the TUC hoping to have with the newly established Cooperation and Competition Panel on the future of health care in the UK and Europe?

"
  2. 41

1. ordinaryboy is asking Lord Mandelson: "Why has it proved so hard for social and business enterprise in health and social care to offer sustainable alternatives to public sector services?"
  2. 52

1. ordinaryboy on London Summit Outcomes.: "I would like to see clarity on the role competition plays and what model of competition is required to meet with the EU objectives for the social protection of vulnerable adults, and more specifically..." Show more »"I would like to see clarity on the role competition plays and what model of competition is required to meet with the EU objectives for the social protection of vulnerable adults, and more specifically a Care Quality Commission review of whether or not market standardisation and harmonisation satisfies the regulators requirements for national competency in the provision of health and social care." Show less »
  2. 54

1. ThomasT is asking John McFall MP: "You have called for an FSA probe on the misselling of "secure loans" which I agree, should be looked into, but back in 1988 I was missold an endowment mortgage and 21 years down the line am in the situation..." Show more »"You have called for an FSA probe on the misselling of "secure loans" which I agree, should be looked into, but back in 1988 I was missold an endowment mortgage and 21 years down the line am in the situation where I have had to accept to bear the loss myself. If there is a probe, will the people who have been missold these investments be compensated, and how long will it take?" Show less »
  2. 6

1. MartinMurphy is asking John McFall MP: "Do you agree there is a second big bail out- of small investors in second homes? I'm a saver and a tax payer. Why should I subsidise a bail out of somebody who has invested in a second home-whose investment..." Show more »"Do you agree there is a second big bail out- of small investors in second homes? I'm a saver and a tax payer. Why should I subsidise a bail out of somebody who has invested in a second home-whose investment has devalued- when I chosen (wisely) not to do so? In capitalism, you live by the sword and die by the sword, don't you?" Show less »
  2. 6

MORE QUESTIONS!